We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our busy office in Luton.
They are continually investing in developing their products to provide innovative and high-performance solutions for commercial and private building project that remain cost-effective as well as meeting and exceed building regulation requirements. Your new role
- Processing customer orders and purchase orders
- Maintain sales related spreadsheets
- Obtain POD's (Proof of Delivery) and check off against warehouse invoices
- Liaise with factoring company with regard to invoice queries
- Liaise with Factoring company on invoicing disputes.
- Create new customer accounts and apply for credit limits.
- Providing customer service support including tasks such as managing customer queries, providing quotes and making stock inquiries.
- General administration tasks to support.