We are looking for temporary Warehouse Workers to participate in our warehouse operations and activities.
Your role as Warehouse Worker responsibilities includes storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders.
The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, database, and systems – not essential
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects